Ionite nutrient substrate ZION provides intensive plant growth, the development of a strong root system, reduces the time of ripening of the crop. It contributes to the adaptation of seedlings during transplantation and active fruiting of vegetable crops. ZION can be used both independently and in the form of small corrective additives to any bases (depleted and degraded soils, sand, perlite, vermiculite, unbalanced soil of any composition, etc.).
- Ideal for growing vegetable seedlings.
- Contains 60 times more nutrients than most fertile soils.
- Environmentally friendly. It is not a mineral fertilizer, does not contain hormones and growth accelerators.
- Promotes adaptation and survival of plants after transplantation.
- Productive for up to 3 years.
- Recommended for direct contact with the root system.
- The addition of 2% or more of an ion-exchange substrate makes it possible to obtain a mixture exceeding the best nutrient soils in terms of fertility.
How to use Stir the ion exchange substrate ZION with the soil, plant the plant, pour water on it. The recommended ratio: 1 tablespoon of substrate (30 g) per 1 liter of soil. There are no restrictions on the amount of substrate applied. The introduction of a larger amount of substrate will only increase the efficiency of its work and extend the useful life.